Europa League Coefficients

So if we're lucky we could be visiting this little beauty, the home of FC Timisoara in Romania

2j0f7kp.jpg

pissedagain said:
let me guess joshy boy, we ll be behind the net with no roof..pissing down
more than likely, it looks very appealing though doesn't it?

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Some important and interesting information about our Europa League seedings.

We will be seeded for the play-off round, and if the draw was to hypothetically go on the highest seed always winning we could play.

Red Star Belgrade, Anorthosis Famagusta, Aris, Brondby, Grasshopper Zurich, Rapid Wien, FC Timisoara, APOEL Nicosia, PAOK, FC Vaslui, Lech, Montpellier, MSK Zilina, Trabzonspor, Sibir, Wisla, Racing Genk, Tavria, Karpaty, Young Boys, Maritimo, Banik Ostrava, Elfsborg, FC Utrecht, Sturm Graz, AA Gent, Randers, Motherwell, Hibernian, Sheriff, Debrecen, Dundee United, Omonia Nicosia, AIK, Bohemians, Ekranas, Aktobe.

If the draw goes as UEFA predicts.

Then if we win that tie we will likely be in pot 2 for the Group Stage, so again hypothetically we could end up with(if draw goes as UEFA predicts):

Possibilities:

Pot 1-Atletico Madrid, FC Porto, CSKA Moscow, PSV, Juventus, Sporting Lisbon, Olympiakos, Fenerbahce, Stuttgart, AZ, Steaua.

Pot 3-Sampdoria, Dinamo Bucharest, AEK, Lokomotiv Moscow, Metalist Kharkiv, Levski Sofia, Rosenborg, FC Salzburg, Maccabi Haifa, Auxerre, Unirea Urziceni.

Pot 4-Austria Wien, Feyenoord, Real Mallorca, Litex, CSKA Sofia, Odense, Dnipro, Napoli, Borussia Dortmund, Dinamo Zagreb, Partizan, BATE.

I just think that, especially the group stages, is really tough and this competition is hard and should be more respected by people, we'll do well to win it.

any chance you can plot them on a budget airline route map....

Spain, Portugal, Austria, Switzerland, Germany & Czech Rep would be good away days.

Got chatting to an Italian guy earlier. His team Palermo are in the tournament.

I`ve been saying for ages that this tournament is NOT going to be easy at all to win.
Some class teams in it already and with the CL teams coming in later,this competition will need to be taken very seriously by us the fans.
However, another couple of decent signings and I`m certain there will be one or two big named Clubs who will NOT be looking forward to playing us !!
I`ll never forget that quarter final match in 2009 and can`t wait for hopefully some more big Thursday nights.

Blue Punter said:
Spain, Portugal, Austria, Switzerland, Germany & Czech Rep would be good away days.

Got chatting to an Italian guy earlier. His team Palermo are in the tournament.

Gotta be the Czech rep for me LOL

With Germany, Poland, Austria and Slovakia as 2nd choices

rickmcfc said:
lancs blue said:
Knowing our luck we'll get Sibir - 2,000 miles east of Moscow - or Aktobe in Kazakhstan, even further away at 3,500 miles.

Have you been watching long way round by any chance?
I would actually like to go to somewhere far out like that, it would be a hell of an experiance, but if I have to suffer Seville or Naples so be it, I can take the rough with the smoothe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.