Europa League/Conference League | Last 16 | QF & SF Draw @ 12:00

Hilarious listening to the commentator on the Brighton game, desperately trying to make a case for Brighton to be still in the tie..
Joke club are Brighton, punching above their weight and not seeing it for themselves, only for the resultant fall when being found out seen as a sudden shock.

Only good thing about them is their ground being nearby a train station, as long as you leave early before the final whistle to avoid overcrowded carriages.

Going the same way as Swansea after their Premier League stint.

De Zerbi’s stock is falling. Seems to me like the guy had a great tactical idea, then doesn’t adapt year on year and has been found out. Pep stays at the top because we play differently every season no matter how successful the previous season was.

Joke club are Brighton, punching above their weight and not seeing it for themselves, only for the resultant fall when being found out seen as a sudden shock.

Only good thing about them is their ground being nearby a train station, as long as you leave early before the final whistle to avoid overcrowded carriages.
I've never been there, but I thought I read somewhere that it was a real pain to get to, even for the locals.

To be fair to Brighton they've sold their best players for the last few years. Considering their outlay and crowds they have done brilliantly and at least usually try to play football. Well aside from that time under Potter when they kicked us for ninety minutes.

De Zerbi’s stock is falling. Seems to me like the guy had a great tactical idea, then doesn’t adapt year on year and has been found out. Pep stays at the top because we play differently every season no matter how successful the previous season was.
Also where Swansea went wrong, their tiki-taka approach was easily later found out and so Monk got rid of it, but was too late then the Americans took over.

I see a similar fall.

I've never been there, but I thought I read somewhere that it was a real pain to get to, even for the locals.
Yep, it has been for me every time I come over and I work with a load of their supporters with the same complaint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.