Europa League / Europa Conference League 2021/22

BeerIsTheBest

Looking at fixture lists for tonight’s extravaganza and having never heard of Spuds opponents….. I learned that they play in the Slovenian Lge and that their stadium has a capacity of 3,782.

Another experience for Sir Arry to embrace.

Looking at fixture lists for tonight’s extravaganza and having never heard of Spuds opponents….. I learned that they play in the Slovenian Lge and that their stadium has a capacity of 3,782.

He’ll probably score a hat trick tonight and the Spurs fans will be singing his name again, before the media proclaim that he’s back to his best.

Just after seeing his England teammates play against the likes of PSG and Juventus.

Harry on the bench for the important confrence league tie against the famous Sn Mura from Slovenia .Must suck knowing you couldve played 2 days ago at Psg in the CL

spurs not even in the europa league , they in the confrence league, poor harry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.