Europa League Final 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Savage said a few times either "come on Degeayer save it" and willing Villareal to miss one
I've no problem with that. An English commentator wanting the English team to win is what should be happening.
What I object to is the way we're commentated on with the pundits actually wanting us to lose.

Thought that post match interview with Rashford was unbelievably cringey.

Full of sound bites to appease the fans and further enhance his “Saint” image. What the fuck was he wearing a mask for?

I’m probably the only one interested but the way some of United players showed such contempt for the runners up medal.

This was not the Cavani’s etc. But the likes of Wan Bissaka.

I just found the arrogance of it was not a winning mentality, should have respected the competition and the opposition.

You cannot be above a competition if you lose in it.

It’s a new trend, they are all sheep. As soon as one does it they all do it.

I sent my rag supporting mate a photo of my kid in his Porto Man City CL final t shirt I bought for him.

He said ‘poor lad, If he supported a proper team he would know what it feels like to reach a proper CL final.”

I replied “‘Mate. He was born in 2009, even if he was a devoted rag he’d still not know”

End of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.