Europa League Final 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a look on YT at the post match review by the panel of "experts" Scholes banging on that the board do not speak or communicate therefore it is their fault. What a weak excuse, They have a squad that cost about 700m?? And one of the highest wage bills in the league. It seems to me that the club is being fully supported by the board.
The great thing is that they don't have a clue how to fix it. One minute saying that they need players with experience in finals, then next minute pointing out that Van Dijk was playing for Southampton before he moved to Liverpool.

Wish id watched it now.
Despite the good ending, I wouldn’t wish watching that on anyone. First time I’ve watched them in a while. They really are light years behind us. Woeful to watch.

A mix of players who think they are much better than they are, led by a man who has no idea. Quite literally. They were goosed, long hard season, they could make 6 subs, yet he waited till the end of ET to roll on some penalty takers. Baffling. All that money spent and he doesn’t trust his squad.

Owen Hargreaves thinks they're just three players away from challenging. How many years have we heard this for now? And which half decent PL team isn't three world class players away from challenging for the league?
You could transfer all our squad over to the rags and that little fella in charge would still mess up.

Ole is a joke, never will, never has been good enough manager.

As long as he stays , all is well.

Woke up for work, just seen the result fully expecting to see tbe rags had slime-balled their way to victory

Bloody hilarious. Saw the 1st half last night, villareal average team that the rags couldnt beat regardless of the arrogant ginger dwarf and the rest of the BT studio saying they should walk this

Shit club, shit players, shit manager, just plain simple shite

Fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.