Europa League Final 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they not allowed to call out Penandes?

Mike McGrath on sky calling out Rashford and Greenwood for not performing. Praising Shaw and McTominay for good displays. What about “the most influential player since Cantona”?

Time and time again he does fuck all in big games but not allowed to be questioned on it.

Not often Simon Stone is worth quotimg but here goes.

But amidst all the swirl of media that's been around the club and the ownership over the last few weeks, the eyes will be on the owners now to see whether they can deliver the funds and the players that Solskjaer and United need to truly be competing because although winning the Europa League would have been good, United were only in the Europa League because they weren't good enough to stay in the Champions League and that's not good really enough.
What gets me is they always go on about getting the players and funds yet ignore the paperboy has spent 300 million in his 2.5 years.
They have the highest spend, pay the highest wages around yet the media just say more money, more players.

I really hope Ole keeps his job because there are a lot of exceptional managers on the market this summer.
Antonio Conte, Max Allegri, Zinedine Zidane, Peter Bosz, Ralf Rangnick.
Personally think they still gonna keep Ole around. He's arguably stable despite the lack of trophies (which I think the Gl*zers don't give two shites about), is a yes-man to them, and there are still quite alot of fans that back Ole. So yeah, long may it continue, hopefully.

Are they not allowed to call out Penandes?

Mike McGrath on sky calling out Rashford and Greenwood for not performing. Praising Shaw and McTominay for good displays. What about “the most influential player since Cantona”?

Time and time again he does fuck all in big games but not allowed to be questioned on it.
In big games he is about a 3/10 player and spends most of the game either cheating or moaning. Even in games he is awful in, he bangs in a penalty and hey world class again

Just watched the Cavani goal on youtube about 10 times. He definitely looks offside. Was there any replays? Lines shown?
The ref just stood there with his finger up to his ear whilst the camera just stayed on him. BT haven't even shown any slo mo replays or anything. Even after full time! He looked off to me when I slow it down on you tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.