Europa League Final: Dnipro V Sevilla. LIVE ITV 4

Exactly, I'd love to have done some away days in our Europa days, from what I heard they were excellent. We had some good home ties, good match against Twente, seeing Del Piero for Juventus, the Hamburg and Poznan ties; need I go on?
Half a season nearly to get to final of a cup ridiculous. It'll never be taken serious in England.

Close from another corner, I hope Sevilla regret these chances so we see this match go further!

Half a season nearly to get to final of a cup ridiculous. It'll never be taken serious in England.
Well that'll be to the detriment of the clubs not taking it seriously. Silverware on offer and a Champions League place. One of these teams will be laughing tonight whereas Liverpool and Tottenham will not.

Collapsed Dnipro player, not aware how serious it is, nothing obvious caused it and he's been stretchered off.

EDIT - a collision of heads a minute or two earlier has caused it.

Delighted, had a double on Sevilla winning by exactly one and City to beat Toronto. Yes yes I know what happens next :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.