Europa League Final- Sevilla vs Liverpool

think for the players he's been stuck with i think he has done well enough.

I don't. They've been staggeringly inconsistent. Yeah,so have we,I know. But our season has ended with us making the CL semi, we've earned the right to have another go at it next season, and we've won a trophy. The dippers have been very fortunate in a lot of their games, with refereeing decisions going their way but still finished some distance off the chase. It may well turn out that next season they do indeed improve, and I fully expect them too, but to say he's done well is pushing it a bit: he's done what he had to do after Brenda's best efforts to sabotage the club ended in abject failure. He's steadied the ship and given the club back a bit of self respect, granted. But that's the least you'd expect from someone with Klopp's standing in the game.

Id love them to get battered. One of my biggest regrets is cheering them on a bit in their champions league final when they came from behind, arseholes the lot of them

I think it's good, particularly for England's coefficient to have five teams in the CL

It's not really. At the end of the season they add up the points earned by every PL side in Europe and divide by the amount of teams to get the coefficient score. So unless Liverpool outperform 3 of ourselves, Arsenal, Leicester and Spurs they'll fail to improve the coefficient score of the CL teams. If they only outperform 2 it'll kind of average out, if they outperform less than 2 they'll hurt the score. Overall unless you think Liverpool in the Champion's League will pick up more points than Southampton or West Ham in the Europa (and they could do us a favour and go out in the qualifiers thereby not affecting the scores at all) there's no advantage to having them qualify.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.