Europa League Games 13/20/ April

Ref is excellent so far in the Lyon game.

He's remembered it's actually a contact sport.

"Injury hit"? Are they taking the piss?
No even the eye gouger and some of his staff have brought their boots in case they are needed it's never happened before a team getting two or three players injured, commentator making it sound like it's the entire rag team out and they have patched up and bravely somehow put a team out against all the odds to face the might of anderlect..

No even the eye gouger and some of his staff have brought their boots in case they are needed it's never happened before a team getting two or three players injured, commentator making it sound like it's the entire rag team out and they have patched up and bravely somehow put a team out against all the odds to face the might of anderlect..

Looking at the team they've put out, looks pretty much first choice team to me... fucking embarrassing how much they kiss the raggy cnuts arses!

Have they done a comparison of how much the teams cost ? I think I know the answer .

Looking at the team they've put out, looks pretty much first choice team to me... fucking embarrassing how much they kiss the raggy cnuts arses!
Yeah notice the difference when we played, they just can't help themselves,I so want to see these fuckers get smashed by any team that plays them,you can bet when they play Chelsea on Sunday sky will have the old Thursday night excuse if it starts to go wrong for them..

So Schalke who were some people`s best bet to challenge the Rags are losing 2-0 to Ajax`s youth team.
Ajax don't play long ball, bit trickier for Schalke to deal with.

Besiktas ahead, nice trip to Turkey for the scum in the next round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.