Europa League games 29th November

I'm not watching any of the games tonight. Looks like Arsenal made 10 changes, putting out their youth team, and are still leading comfortably.

Chelsea also make 10 changes but theirs is still a pretty formidable looking lineup. They have a deep squad.

The big shocker is that Celtic are actually leading.

I'm not watching any of the games tonight. Looks like Arsenal made 10 changes, putting out their youth team, and are still leading comfortably.

Chelsea also make 10 changes but theirs is still a pretty formidable looking lineup. They have a deep squad.

Won away in europe !

Thought I'd watch the other Glasgow team.....

I turned the Arsenal match off when the went 3-0 up. Never heard of any of the players so I assumed they had already qualified.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.