Europa League here we come!

Our remaining fixtures are looking more difficult by the minute.
Keep the faith.

The performances this year have been dire It's as if the club don't want us to progress. I would be devastated if this were true, but could it all be part of the long term plan. If so why? Surely someone in the whole squad must give a fuck about the spirit in which we play.

Chelsea, West Ham EVEN Liverpool could snatch our spot or even dink ahead in the table. Wouldnt surprise me if we got 6th or 7th at this rate.

Chelsea, West Ham EVEN Liverpool could snatch our spot or even dink ahead in the table. Wouldnt surprise me if we got 6th or 7th at this rate.

chelsea, even liverpool? liverpool have 4 points and game in hand over chelsea and chelsea are 11 points behind us. no fucking chance.

west ham, rags and EVEN liverpool could definetely do us. only rags are as dire as us, west ham and liverpool are in much better form

This is definitely the worst moment we were ever in since we established ourself as top 4 club. I'm getting less and less optimistic we'll qualify this year, just can't see where performances to take enough points to do it would come from.

The performances this year have been dire It's as if the club don't want us to progress. I would be devastated if this were true, but could it all be part of the long term plan. If so why? Surely someone in the whole squad must give a fuck about the spirit in which we play.
my you are in a desperate state ,your not thinking straight, have a lie down.

Liverpool are more of a threat than anyone for me. They are 7 behind with a game in hand and a reasonable run in. They are finally putting a run together and looking much better and more consistent.

We should get top 4 but it's nothing to beat the drums about with the money we have spent. Pellegrini has ruined us and should have been sacked last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.