Europa League - Quarter Finals - 7th & 14th April (Karaoke 2nd Leg, Page 25)

Lot of anti-Liverpool crap on here, I understand why after the bastards booed our team from first whistle to last in the 2103/14 season.

Must say, even though I don't much care for them either, that was a really entertaining game of football last night and the scousers played with real passion (something we have lacked in spades this season), Milner was brilliant, what an athlete.

If Liverpool beat Villarreal i expect them to win the cup. Sevilla have been hit and miss this season. More miss than hit and barely scraped by Bilbao who i thought were the better team.

Lot of anti-Liverpool crap on here, I understand why after the bastards booed our team from first whistle to last in the 2103/14 season.

Must say, even though I don't much care for them either, that was a really entertaining game of football last night and the scousers played with real passion (something we have lacked in spades this season), Milner was brilliant, what an athlete.
Because they're thieving, work dodging, rat eating, candle waving, knife wielding, self-victimising, cult-like cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.