Europa League Quarters 10/11 August

I am sad to see Wolves go out. If it was not for the letter, everyone on here would have been supporting Wolves last night.
The Wolves fans were not behind the letter and they seem pretty embarrassed by their involvement. There is no animosity with Wolves fans.

I am sad to see Wolves go out. If it was not for the letter, everyone on here would have been supporting Wolves last night.
The Wolves fans were not behind the letter and they seem pretty embarrassed by their involvement. There is no animosity with Wolves fans.
The words "uncle", "auntie" and "balls" spring to mind. The letter changes everything. I wasn't cheering on Sevilla because of the Wolves fans, it was down to their club's decision to put their name to that letter.

The words "uncle", "auntie" and "balls" spring to mind. The letter changes everything. I wasn't cheering on Sevilla because of the Wolves fans, it was down to their club's decision to put their name to that letter.

The fans are what make the club though Jim, not the owners. The Wolves fans were not complicit in the letters. It is not like the dipper fans who despise us and spew constant vitriol about us.
I can't hate Wolves because of their owners behaviour, as every Wolves fan I have ever met has been sound. They have also been very pro City.

The fans are what make the club though Jim, not the owners. The Wolves fans were not complicit in the letters. It is not like the dipper fans who despise us and spew constant vitriol about us.
I can't hate Wolves because of their owners behaviour, as every Wolves fan I have ever met has been sound. They have also been very pro City.

I'm with you on that. If our club had done the same to Wolves I wouldn't be happy about it and I wouldn't want their fans to think that decision is what us as a fanbase think.

Thought Wolves were abysmal last night. Penalty was a clear sign of nerves at that level. But they never threatened. Nuno was way too defensive and didn't make any attempt to change things to create more chances. He has one system which works well but needed to be able to switch to a 433 really and get Traore out wide rather than picking up scraps from long balls.

Shouldn't have subbed him off either, he is such a dangerous player they should have looked to change tactically to get him and Jota on. That back 5 is too rigid. Still, Sevilla just love the Europa league so it was a difficult challenge.

not heard yet about how much each team cost
My love of the game has slowly dwindled into absolutely despising it. Win or lose the CL. I'm done. The full details will emerge one day of how absolutely fucking bent this sport is. I certainly wont be hanging around ploughing anymore time, money or effort into it. Tried to get excited after the restart and it just hasn't happened. If I'm honest I couldnt care less if we beat Lyon. We'll get shafted somewhere along the line. These red cunts and those Scouse cunts will have free reign to do whatever they want next year. I ain't watching it.
LCHF.

Mystic Mat predicts Rags V Inter final with both Piano Man and Lumpkaku 'injured'.

Mentioned earlier that I watch the matches live on cable TV in Spanish here though I don’t speak it because they’re only shown live on stream for a fee. One of the benefits is no insipid English announcers. Instead, I get things like this (sound up please):

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.