Europa League Question

Lansdown road, Lansdown road we are coming
Lansdown road, Lansdown road i pray
Lansdown road, Lansdown road we are coming
We are coming at the end of May

Immaculate Pasta said:
I don't know how anyone can be deluded/arrogant enough to dismiss the europa league. It's no champions league but theres some big teams in it next year.

City
Aston Villa
Liverpool
Juventus
Napoli
Palermo or Sampdoria
Atletico Madrid
Mallorca or Sevilla
Villareal or Atletico Bilbao or Getafe
PSG
Lyon
Bordeux
Borrussia Dortmund
Bayern Leverkusen
Stuttgart
Porto
PSV
Feyenoord
AZ Alkmarr
Sporting Lisbon
CSKA Moscow

Bring it on!!

That is a pretty impressive list and you can add to that the third placed teams from the Champions League.

Immaculate Pasta said:
I don't know how anyone can be deluded/arrogant enough to dismiss the europa league. It's no champions league but theres some big teams in it next year.

City
Aston Villa
Liverpool
Juventus
Napoli
Palermo or Sampdoria
Atletico Madrid
Mallorca or Sevilla
PSG
Lyon
Bordeux
Borrussia Dortmund
Bayern Leverkusen
Stuttgart
Porto
PSV
Feyenoord
AZ Alkmarr
Sporting Lisbon
CSKA Moscow

Bring it on!!
Bring it on indeed. I just wish they kept it like that rather than fluffing it out with 735 absolutely shit teams.

Looking forward to it. The only gripe I have is all the Sunday games we'll have to play as a result. I don't understand why they can't just play the games on Tues/Weds of non-CL weeks.

800px-Son_Moix_-_002.jpg

Cheap week in mallorca sounds good.

Immaculate Pasta said:

City
Aston Villa
Liverpool
Juventus
Napoli
Palermo or Sampdoria
Atletico Madrid
Mallorca or Sevilla
PSG
Lyon
Bordeux
Borrussia Dortmund
Bayern Leverkusen
Stuttgart
Porto
PSV
Feyenoord
AZ Alkmarr
Sporting Lisbon
CSKA Moscow

Bring it on!!

That list has put a slight smile on my face. When is the draw?

mancitymick said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

City
Aston Villa
Liverpool
Juventus
Napoli
Palermo or Sampdoria
Atletico Madrid
Mallorca or Sevilla
PSG
Lyon
Bordeux
Borrussia Dortmund
Bayern Leverkusen
Stuttgart
Porto
PSV
Feyenoord
AZ Alkmarr
Sporting Lisbon
CSKA Moscow

Bring it on!!

That list has put a slight smile on my face. When is the draw?

Me too Mick, Really pisses me off when people devalue this tournament, just shows what an amazing achievement it is for Fulham

Lisboa at the end of August, a day or two seeing round the City, a tour of the Stade de Luz, a day or two on the beach a 15 minute train ride from the city centre and a tour of the Torres Vedras battlefield from the Peninsular campaign, where we kicked Napoleon out of the Iberian Peninsular.
Sounds good
or maybe somewhere like Malta for a week as it ought to be a easier passage to the group stage.

If Spuds don't win their qualifying round and go out of Champs League do they go into Europa or out of Europe?

if they ditched the champions league drop iouts it would be a decent competition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.