Europa league question.

Michael Corleone

Swapping Kolo's samples with Wayne Bridges'
I know I'm thinking wayyyy ahead here but I'm just curious, if we do get to the Europa league final.

The Aviva has a capacity of 50,000. Considering about 10,000 tickets will go to neutrals. That leaves 20,000 to each club. We have over 30,000 season ticket holders how will that work?

Will it go on loyalty points, no doubt if this is the way there will be a lot of pissed off fans who might just miss out.

Again I know I'm thinking ridiculusly far ahead with this question.

Ive got a question, do we really need to be in this shite competition?

Playing Thursday's/ Sunday's every week will just fuck our season up. I wouldn't be gutted if we went out straight away.

Sorry to all the Europa lovers but its my honest opinion.

kiam06 said:

Playing Thursday's/ Sunday's every week will just fuck our season up. I wouldn't be gutted if we went out straight away.

You're truly crazy. It would be absolutely glorious to if we manage to win a European Cup and it is totally madness and extremely arrogant to say otherwise IMO.

Somud said:
kiam06 said:

You're truly crazy. It would be absolutely glorious to if we manage to win a European Cup and it is totally madness and extremely arrogant to say otherwise IMO.

At what cost though, Champions League football?

kiam06 said:

You sound like a fkn arrogant Rag. A couple of years ago we would have killed for european Football,we have not won a major trophy since Adam was a lad and you think we are too big to be in the Europa League.How long have you supported us son ? About 3 years is my guess !!

I thought we might have been good enough to win it last time.

So I`m positive we are going to win it this time.

Weekend away watching city win a trophy,I waited my life for that.

Mothball said:
kiam06 said:

You sound like a fkn arrogant Rag. A couple of years ago we would have killed for european Football,we have not won a major trophy since Adam was a lad and you think we are too big to be in the Europa League.How long have you supported us son ? About 3 years is my guess !!

I just think we need to get in the Champions League with our new found wealth, winning the Europa League would be great but wouldn't be the making of us.

And behave.

kiam06 said:

How will we cope in the champs league if we can't do Europa?

I think without a doubt the tickets will be sold based on loyalty points, it's the only fair way.

As for the other point raised, I think being in the Europa League will benefit us, not hinder us. If we are going to be as successful as we want to be, we need to get used to playing 3 games a week. We also need to develop a squad capable of handling that kind of schedule, through bringing in players and using the extra games to develop youngsters. It's about changing the culture of the club from where we have been, to one willing and able to challenge on as many fronts as possible.

MCFC-OKAY said:
I know I'm thinking wayyyy ahead here but I'm just curious, if we do get to the Europa league final.

The Aviva has a capacity of 50,000. Considering about 10,000 tickets will go to neutrals. That leaves 20,000 to each club. We have over 30,000 season ticket holders how will that work?

You have that way wrong there, this seasons Europa final was held at Hamburg which has a capacity of 57k. Fulham and Atletico were given just 12,500 tickets each! So you're probably looking at 10-11k tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.