Europa League Semi Finals 11th May

Very lucky to progress against a mid table La liga side even after resting players.

Really hope Ajax beat them in the final, how long will this rag luck last? Its disgusting to watch.

Why the big desire to reach the CL? They won't be seeded, they may even be in pot 3.
They would get dry bummed by Europe's decent let alone good sides!

Fuck me the rags are really shite.

Wasting time and getting away with time wasting against a very average Celta side and how the fuck did Gudetti keep missing...and to think we nearly kept him.

Hope Ajax batter the rag twats in the final both on and off the field.

I would hate for City to play football that way....yes i know we were shit for years but we also didnt have the most expensively assembled bunch of turds either or the largest wage bill.

FUCKING SCUMMY TWATS

Head's gone with that Guidetti miss. They're whole fucking season could have gone down the shitter in a matter of seconds!

Instead they're crawling out of the woodwork all over the place. Shit Scum wankers.

"I don't want to win the Europa League. It would be a big disappointment for me. I don't want my players to feel the Europa League is our competition."

Which Portuguese bellend said that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.