Europa Tickets

Firstly - I went into the ticket office today and bought my 3 for two on the Euro matches.
My S/C is for the East L3 but I have relocated to the half way line point in East L1. I'm in the same seat for two games, but for Juve, I'm a bit further back in 106.
The girl said that loads are only buying tickets for the Juve match.

Secondly - The girl needs to put less glue on her false lashes

Thirdly - I know one of the blokes who's been working on our ticket site and only on Sunday he was telling me about it.
I'll mention all your problems to him tonight.

Up until yesterday Season card holders could buy thier seat online from you've guessed it the "buy your seat online" link. I didn't get chance to sort my ticket for Juve until this morn so imagine my shock when the website informed me that tickets in my block were unavailable. Strange I thought as it was only 09.30 am and I had visions of there only being seats on the front rows or in the gods remaining. Not wanting to pay the booking fee I persevered with booking a seat online but at the same time called the box office to ask about my usual seat. I was about to confirm my payment on a seat I didn't want when I eventually got through to the ticket office and learned that my seat was actually available. So the question is why was there only seats available in the East Stand online when there was clearly availability elsewhere?
Is it because thats where the TV cameras point at and it would look better if that stand was full?

ps. I ended up buying my seat over the phone and paying the booking fee, doh!

It's Sh!te.
No wonder we can't sell out if we are making things so difficult for people to buy tickets.
They really need to sort it out...

phoned up this morning was on the phone no longer than 5 mins got a ticket for each game , great seat, great service no problems. can't wait!

They could have £40 of my money right now if they let me buy the bloody tickets! Damn Access Card.

Cause I'm a baby (18-21) I can go to all games for £35.

(£40 is tickets for me and my bro to go Juve)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.