European atmosphere ?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fotmpIa0-EQ[/youtube]

maybe we could get this guy

i think this is a brilliant idea, want it to look like a blue version of the kop vs everton! the club are backing, in the january MANC magazine Mancini asked us to raise the home atmosphere and today city made a vid telling us to do the poznan! to the guy that made a list of about 6 negative things, were talking about atmosphere not facilities!!

Flares, plastic flags, waving scarves and megaphones are all in my opinion a bit tacky.

The atmospehre at all English grounds is somewhat sterile when comparing with the likes of Turkish, Argentinian, Polish etc sides. However copying them for me is not the answer.

Id like to see more banners and flags that people or person have spent time and money to display a message that we can all as Manchester City fans relate too.

We have a singing section which at times does sound vocal. however most of the time it is a section that sings and chants the same things at every home game. "whos the faggot in the pink", "you've had your day out, now fuk off home" etc.

I think there needs to be more new, original and innovative songs and chants that are more towards us as fans and our CLUB as opposed to the players who often come an go and don't really give a shyte about the club. It would be fantastic if we had a section that contributed time and effort on generating a unique atmosphere that we are all proud of (whether you join in or not) based on our views and experiences of being a true manc supporting a roller coaster of a club.

I am not creative enough, nor do I have the right amount of experience but surely there are a few of yu out there that are creative and do have the experience to come up with some cracking humour driven songs and chants.

I doubt it will happen and I am sure that "Carlos Tevez is a blue, he hates Munichs" & "Ya, Ya, Yayaya, Yaya Toure" (lady gaga tune) will be sung and then we all wonder why we cannot create a similar atmosphere to some of the teams mentioned around the world.

Oh by the way, that youtube clip of the "timbers" was absolutley cringeworthy. If thats what you want then fine, but its not for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.