Matty said:
So, we're top of the group, so that means 1 from:-

Braga
Lech Poznan
FC Copenhagen
Olympiakos
Sampdoria
NEC Nijmegen

Not the hardest of groups of teams we could have got, however after tonight any of them could easily batter us.

I would take any of these apart from Olympiakos

Matty said:

Braga
Lech Poznan
FC Copenhagen
Olympiakos
Sampdoria
NEC Nijmegen

Not the hardest of groups of teams we could have got, however after tonight any of them could easily batter us.

Glasgow MCFC said:
Matty said:

Braga
Lech Poznan
FC Copenhagen
Olympiakos
Sampdoria
NEC Nijmegen

I wouldnt fancy Copenhagen... they are a tough bunch to beat but on the other hand ffs lets get them and i will be there!!

Bloody skint at the min so from a selfish point of view hope we get Olympiacos or Braga as I defo wont be able to afford to get there! NEC or Sampdoria will be lending more money to go..ha still payin off bloody Schalke!

Sampdoria will do me. They are my second side throughout Europe after taking a liking to them watching football Italia with the likes of Gullit, Lombardo and Platt playing for them. I think Sampdoria is close to Genoa if my mind serves me correct. Olympiakos would be interesting, my mate speaks greek so could have some fun with the locals there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.