European Super League | ECJ rule that UEFA and FIFA acted unlawfully in blocking Super League (p 29)

I wonder if the glazers .ight change their mind on selling their 25% stake to rarcliffe now there is a new cash cow on the agenda

It is feasible to delay the Stream by a few seconds to say “ This penalty is being brought to you by John Deere Tractors”.
VAR would be the best friend of advertisers “ This decision is being delivered by DHL “ etc
RE-RE-RE-RE-REWIND... brought to you by Tag Heuer.

Doesn’t replace domestic leagues and is an open competition that can be qualified for via sporting merit. Free to watch. Owned by the clubs and not corrupted by UEFA or FIFA.

Why are people so against this again?
It's not an open shop. Teams can qualify, but only for the lowest tier of the competition.

Girona are on course to qualify for the Champions League, where they'll play against Europe's best. Under these proposals, even if they won La Liga, they'd only qualify for the Conference League equivalent.

Also, the top sides can be relegated, but only to the next tier. So the likes of United would have to have 3 consecutive disasters to be out of Europe once. All the while, they get richer.

It's a closed shop.

So the latest ruling deemed that Uefa/fifa is anti competitive. I do like the sound of this and hope it’s a warning to both Uefa and the league that a court of the land will not go along with the obvious bias and protectionist rackets ffp/P&S is actually all about.

If it means city can use the super league to leverage then I’m all for it. Don’t care what it does to football nor the supposedly small teams that have tried their best to fuck city over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.