Europe's biggest teams will be given safety net to play in Champions League

Sam Wallace in the telegraph reporting the PL have rejected this proposal.
Sorry no link.

Reactions: CC1
Sam Wallace in the telegraph reporting the PL have rejected this proposal.
Sorry no link.
I think it's also mentioned that they will be pissing in a hurricane if they think they are gonna change anything. Uefa want to avoid a super league, some clubs want more money, and the only way the two will transpire is by enlarging the CL.

Clubs WhoAreCurrentlyShit will be handed a wild card on the basis of 'historic performance' over the last five years. It's as clear as a piece of plate glass what the Uefacrats are at!

I think I shall propose to the FA that the only teams allowed into the FA cup next season are those that have got as far as the sixth round - ever! I know it includes some right shitty teams at the moment but, unlike the Union of European Flapping Arseholes, we have to think of the game!

They couldn't run a piss up in a brewery, champions league should be straight knock out at a neutral ground for this season, wtf were they thinking playing 2 legs
Tbf even though of course we would've suffered they could also have made it just actual champions for once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.