Euros 2012 Impressive players transfer discussion thread

Tevez City said:
FantasyIreland said:
Barcelona i hate you.......

Jordi Alba is very very good.

Abate has also impressed.

LB is a priority for Barcelona not City, and maybe thats why City didn't try to sign him.

I believe we did but could not compete with the pull of Barca,understandably.

Jordi Alba has looked great and one of the players i'd not seen a lot of shine at the Euros

What this tournament has shown me is that there aren't loads of players wo we can sign to make our team a lot better other than the usual suspects already at the top clubs.

Can't even say I was overly impressed with Hummels first game germany were really tested and he was found wanting. Thought DDR was Ok but not quite what i was ecpecting to see. Looking at quick wingers the sub who came on for germany Rous ( spelling) looked handy and young.I thought Bonucci had a good euros.

onceabluealways said:
Jordi Alba has looked great and one of the players i'd not seen a lot of shine at the Euros

What this tournament has shown me is that there aren't loads of players wo we can sign to make our team a lot better other than the usual suspects already at the top clubs.

Can't even say I was overly impressed with Hummels first game germany were really tested and he was found wanting. Thought DDR was Ok but not quite what i was ecpecting to see. Looking at quick wingers the sub who came on for germany Rous ( spelling) looked handy and young.I thought Bonucci had a good euros.

In terms of wingers the two that impressed me were pedro and navas. Only problem is pedro won't leave barca and navas gets homesick. That rules both of them out.
Back to reus....

onceabluealways said:

I thought he had been superb until the final. He was like a rock against Germany and my MOM over Mario.
Would be a good signing but more chance of getting Messi :o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.