Euro's - Richards/Ferdinand miss out

Re: Roy drops Rio

Blue Hefner said:
PSmyth07 said:
I'd rather have Rio than Terry. I have a big dislike of Terry and only a normal dislike of Rio.

I wouldn't have either of them. One is past it and the other is a violent, (alleged) adulterer and (alleged) racist. Also seen as neither of them will be around for the next world cup what is the point?
Hodgson has a 4yr contract so there is no need for short term picks like these 2, you could also throw Gerrard and Lampard out as well as far as I am concerned.

The England team has had more or less the same faces in it for nearly 10yrs and achieved absolutely nothing in any tournament, if we managed to get there in the first place

What about Barry then?

I'd bring either Rio or Terry just for experience in the back 4 and they're both good leaders. I know they aren't as good but its like Lucio at Brazil, Puyol at Spain etc.

PSmyth07 said:
Blue Hefner said:
PSmyth07 said:
I'd rather have Rio than Terry. I have a big dislike of Terry and only a normal dislike of Rio.

I wouldn't have either of them. One is past it and the other is a violent, (alleged) adulterer and (alleged) racist. Also seen as neither of them will be around for the next world cup what is the point?
Hodgson has a 4yr contract so there is no need for short term picks like these 2, you could also throw Gerrard and Lampard out as well as far as I am concerned.

The England team has had more or less the same faces in it for nearly 10yrs and achieved absolutely nothing in any tournament, if we managed to get there in the first place

What about Barry then?

I'd bring either Rio or Terry just for experience in the back 4 and they're both good leaders. I know they aren't as good but its like Lucio at Brazil, Puyol at Spain etc.
Rio can't even play a game every few days so what is the point of him being there? An injury and a suspension and Rio has to play every 3-5 days.

Would anybody actually be against Gay Neville being England manager? If it was up to Neville Richards would be starting at rb no question about it.

Really surprised Richards is missing out. I believe he is the best right back in the country and I'm a Liverpool fan.

brad147690 said:
Really surprised Richards is missing out. I believe he is the best right back in the country and I'm a Liverpool fan.
He is clearly the best right back in the premiership. Not sure how city fans can see it but England managers on millions of pounds per year can't.

PSmyth07 said:
Blue Hefner said:
PSmyth07 said:

What about Barry then?

Barry and even Defoe to an extetent are a little different. They have the experience but are also used to being squad players unlike the players I have mentioned. Lampard and Terry were a disgrace when AVB didn't play them, do you think they'll think twice about acting up if they were in the England squad and not getting a game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.