Euro's Streaming outdoors delay Solved!

Just make up your own narrative for everything that happens and assume all else going on around you is coincidental but unrelated bollocks that you can happily ignore.

Works for me. I'm currently in a reality where City won the lottery and got taken over by a multi-billionaire Sheikh who invested in a plan that secured our long term long term future and won us pretty much everything we could dream of playing some of the most beautiful football anyone could ever imagine.

That Champions league win was a fucking belter.

Medium Wave radio is your best bet if you want the absolute fastest way.

Radio 5 Live - 693 or 909mhz I think

vngfn.png
How the fuck have you got that picture of my wife!

Nothing worse than watching a game via BBC Iplayer etc, and then you here the Neighbours cheer, before we have even been given a penalty!

If like me, you stream the game to your mancave or whatever, it can be quite annoying, especially on Sunday when every man and his dog will be watching!

My wife was watching the game in the house in the quarter finals and knew the score a minute before we did.

I solved the problem tonight by sacking the apps etc, and just running an old fashioned Coaxial style aerial cable down to the shed (Less than a tenner from Argos , Screwfix etc)

Tested it out tonight, and it is actually a couple of seconds ahead of Virgin Media in the house!

Revenge on the neighbours will be mine on Sunday!!

I had that problem hearing the neighbour's cheer etc couldnt work out why my tv was behind. Than I realised I had paused it for a minute as I went for a piss lol.

Last edited:
Nothing worse than watching a game via BBC Iplayer etc, and then you here the Neighbours cheer, before we have even been given a penalty!

If like me, you stream the game to your mancave or whatever, it can be quite annoying, especially on Sunday when every man and his dog will be watching!

My wife was watching the game in the house in the quarter finals and knew the score a minute before we did.

I solved the problem tonight by sacking the apps etc, and just running an old fashioned Coaxial style aerial cable down to the shed (Less than a tenner from Argos , Screwfix etc)

Tested it out tonight, and it is actually a couple of seconds ahead of Virgin Media in the house!

Revenge on the neighbours will be mine on Sunday!!

You’re a genius.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.