Eurovision 2022 semis and final

Here we go.

Semis on BBC Three
Three days of cheese.

Scott Mills and Olivar Giroud camping it up for the UK.

Ukraine will probably win and UK will be last as usual.

Some fun acts in the semis. One country singing about muff diving!

In fairness, it could never be accused of taking itself too seriously.

"If you want your man's tongue longer than a gecko's".....lyrical genius at work.

Whilst most of it is not the kind of music I listen to, I do enjoy watching it. The final that is, not the semis.

There have been some decent winners of the years: that lad from Norway in 2009 and last year's Italian rockers being the standouts.

Whilst most of it is not the kind of music I listen to, I do enjoy watching it. The final that is, not the semis.

There have been some decent winners of the years: that lad from Norway in 2009 and last year's Italian rockers being the standouts.
Usual dodgy voting taking place in the semis as well.

How the fuck did the Netherlands get qualify?

This year is about who'll finish second to Ukraine. UK can't even rely on Ireland giving us 12 anymore because of the politics.

Fair play the lad representing comes across as just enjoying being there and has no visible fucks about coming last again.

Usual dodgy voting taking place in the semis as well.

How the fuck did the Netherlands get qualify?

This year is about who'll finish second to Ukraine. UK can't even rely on Ireland giving us 12 anymore because of the politics.

Fair play the lad representing comes across as just enjoying being there and has no visible fucks about coming last again.
Having heard the song, I think he'll do better than most UK entries, but like you say, politics could come into it.

Reactions: mat
It’s a weird concept now as the music is generally very bland and the winners are rarely seen again. People enjoy it I suppose but it’s a waste of licence fee money for me. The UK should go through the semis (without a guaranteed final spot) like everyone else, we’re not winning it again because of how other countries see us, and I don’t think fans of the show would care if we aren’t in the final anyway.

Reactions: mat
It’s a weird concept now as the music is generally very bland and the winners are rarely seen again. People enjoy it I suppose but it’s a waste of licence fee money for me. The UK should go through the semis (without a guaranteed final spot) like everyone else, we’re not winning it again because of how other countries see us, and I don’t think fans of the show would care if we aren’t in the final anyway.
Eurovision is at it best when it's full of cheesy batshit songs/performances and slow ballads.

It will always have an audience for that.

The Yanks tried to steal the format this year and do their own version which is far too serious in comparison.

The politics will always be there sadly.

Remember when that milk maid was yanking them milk pipes a few years back.

If I'm not doing anything else I'll stick it on and try and create a party of out it (which just means drinking whilst it's on in the background.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.