Eurovision 2024

The semi will be on our TV tonight, Mrs Moon quite like the lights & bright colours, that's what I tell her ;)

I'll be watching footie online on mute.....Tbh I don't mind it once a year, our guy needs a punch tho.....

We always go straight through to the final. £££

Apparently all the finalists are also having a free practice session on either the Tuesday or Wednesday.

Presumably so they're not at the usual disadvantage of having a one and done performance in the final. Unlike the qualifiers who can chance to perfect things.

Apparently all the finalists are also having a free practice session on either the Tuesday or Wednesday.

Presumably so they're not at the usual disadvantage of having a one and done performance in the final. Unlike the qualifiers who can chance to perfect things.
I try to go into the actual night blind. Makes it funnier when the absolute bangers or a madness drops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.