Eurovision song contest 2023

UK favourite to finish last in the grand final as a host country. Unbelievable.

8dfbcc8e27bdd718b3e89a30b6bdebb210.png

doesn't make sense when we come 2nd last year

I never realised it was a gay and trans festival. Can others not also enjoy shite music?
Said this to myself - I have watched the BBC national and North West local news this week (6pm UK time, 1pm my time) and every article about Eurovision is interviewing (or interviewed by) drag Queen's, very camp males, trans folk or lesbians.
None of which I have an issue with, I just wasn't aware the Eurovision had become an LGBTQ festival. Has it been hijacked or are the BBC just not interviewing anyone else?

Said this to myself - I have watched the BBC national and North West local news this week (6pm UK time, 1pm my time) and every article about Eurovision is interviewing (or interviewed by) drag Queen's, very camp males, trans folk or lesbians.
None of which I have an issue with, I just wasn't aware the Eurovision had become an LGBTQ festival. Has it been hijacked or are the BBC just not interviewing anyone else?
Probabably who they are choosing to interview

Same here mate,it's become a gayfest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.