Eurovision song contest 2023

In an alternative our fan base still sing it instead of Blue moon....

I mean the performer's sang it ! Cant seem them singing bluemoon if it was in Manchester, even though there is only one team in Manchester.
Singing YNWA is a real kicking on the teeth for the Everton fans.

I mean the performer's sang it ! Cant seem them singing bluemoon if it was in Manchester, even though there is only one team in Manchester.
Singing YNWA is a real kicking on the teeth for the Everton fans.

Yeah I saw it. It was actually a good rendition. Blue moon is miserable shite so it would never get top billing and quite rightly.

Everton's songs are not well known outside their fan base and are very dated. As much as the scouse fans version is cringe, YNWA is a much more universal song, as demonstrated by Captain Tom and Dortmund singing it.

Didnt watch a minute in the end , second from bottom though? Tnought our song was quite good when i heard it last week, singing live maybe not that good ?

The BBC plunge new depths in their continuing efforts to lick the scouse arse. The coverage of Eurovision on tonight’s news would have been at home in Putin’s Russia.

Just seen on the news that they even sung YNMA just fuck off. This non stop courage of dipperpool and Eurovision has been well over the top
I’m happy to report that while I was watching it in the Footage, a load of lads booed when that dirge came on. As did I.

I voted Austria. I liked our song but her performance was ehhh. Sweden was a shoe-in but I was gutted for Finland. Loreen was caning it.

I’m happy to report that while I was watching it in the Footage, a load of lads booed when that dirge came on. As did I.

I voted Austria. I liked our song but her performance was ehhh. Sweden was a shoe-in but I was gutted for Finland. Loreen was caning it.
Our song was good but...
The Costume was dull,
The staging was dreadful,
and without Autotune the singing was a bit ropey.
2nd last was bad but it really was justifiably in the bottom quarter of the contest artists.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.