Eurovision...

All I've seen of this tripe is a clip showing three screeching women waving around about 15 foot in the
air on the end of poles. I though for one minute it was an excerpt from some film about Vlad Dracul's
impalement of Turkish invaders in the 15th century.

Yesterday Manchester City won the FA Cup in doing so became the first club to win the English Domestic treble.

I am having difficulty believing that there supporters of this fine club who celebrated this monumental climax to a barely believable season by sitting through the Eurovision song contest.

It is a massive pile of shite.

Yesterday Manchester City won the FA Cup in doing so became the first club to win the English Domestic treble.

I am having difficulty believing that there supporters of this fine club who celebrated this monumental climax to a barely believable season by sitting through the Eurovision song contest.

It is a massive pile of shite.

Heretic! ;-)

So the BBC are going all out to recreate this bag of shite, and Graham Norton has gone along with it.

Personally having this awful contest cancelled was one of only a handful of good things that have come out of the COVID crisis,

So the BBC are going all out to recreate this bag of shite, and Graham Norton has gone along with it.

Personally having this awful contest cancelled was one of only a handful of good things that have come out of the COVID crisis,
BBC eh, they're good at making crap.
FFS scrap this shit. It's cringeworthy.

Saturday nights on BBC1 are currently Casualty and Mrs Browns Boys, it’s hardly a great loss to the schedules to lose that for a week.

Never got the hate for Eurovision, it’s harmless, it costs the licence fee payer nothing (look it up) and millions like it.

Be interesting, for want of a better word, to see how it'll be done this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.