Eva Caneiro

Blame the doctor not the known philander we all know is a w@nker. Not innocent but not guilty by association. Think about it, who would be more "valuable" to their decaying club
Two to tango and all that is more my line of thinking.

In all honesty I would be only mildly concerned if she came to City, in all probability she wouldn't want to make a name for herself even if someone did take her fancy(which lets be honest is no bad thing in itself).

So we cutdown on the number of hamstring injuries but increase the number of groin strains.

Memo to HRH,Khaldoon, Txiki, Ferran and whoever else might have input into personnel/HR issues at the club; get her in. The injury breaks would be more fun than the actual football. Just saying, like.

*rubs co hands*
I didn't need to look who'd posted that!

Seriously though, I think our doctor isn't up to much so I'd have her.

Hope we get her. She is fit as fuck and can't be any worse than our current medical staff who seem incapable of keeping Silva, Sterling and Agüero fit.

As she's quit Chelsea could we hire her please? She can sponge me down any time :-)

eva_carneiro_3449419b.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.