Eva Longoria - slutty

nw42 said:
Churchill123 said:
Weaver99 said:
To be fair, that's probably what caused them, the filthy woman.

The images racing through my mind now lads! - Good job i've got my lower body concealed underneath the desk in the office... although that desk is now rising as we speak!

Thanks for sharing that, but must you, I mean do you really think it's a good idea to tell a load of blokes (and a couple of birds) that you have an erection at 11.00 on a Wednesday morning?

I get 'em at 7 in the morning when i wake up too pal.. That make me a bad man?

The cookie monster said:
15wigqu.jpg

Looks better without make-up.

Churchill123 said:
nw42 said:
Churchill123 said:
[/size]

The images racing through my mind now lads! - Good job i've got my lower body concealed underneath the desk in the office... although that desk is now rising as we speak!

Thanks for sharing that, but must you, I mean do you really think it's a good idea to tell a load of blokes (and a couple of birds) that you have an erection at 11.00 on a Wednesday morning?

Depends how you get rid of it..

Churchill123 said:
nw42 said:
Churchill123 said:
[/size]

No not at all bad, it's the fact that you need to share it with a group of blokes, queer fucker.

nw42 said:
Churchill123 said:
nw42 said:

No not at all bad, it's the fact that you need to share it with a group of blokes, queer fucker.

Queer - jesus i haven't heard anyone use that expression for years.. from that i would deduce your at least 40 years old?<br /><br />-- Wed May 22, 2013 10:20 am --<br /><br />
CTID1988 said:
Churchill123 said:
nw42 said:

Depends how you get rid of it..

I normally get nw42's misses to sort it out for me mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.