Even If Messi..

Godfather said:
I dont know either but what you say is the truth. It doesnt matter what we do to the club, on or off the field, but, even as much as i hate the saying, we will ALWAYS be typical City.
I just agree with this so much.... i think it takes years for a club to change as a whole from being an average side to a top4/ title challengers team. I think were realising that now.

samharris said:
funny how fans on here are the same ....start off good then turn shite..

we lost,get over it please..

BLUE MOAN,NO WONDER UR STANDING ALONE.

not moaning about our loss, im moaning because why do we get such good players then they play shite?

><((('> said:
Or villa, torres, ribery, xavi, kaka play for man city, they will be shite. tell you why? Because they play for "Manchester City"

Someone tell me why do we buy good players then they end up shite here?

because we have you supporting us. you joahna.

does anyone else think there is something fishy about this poster?

still, I can't argue against this post. at least we knew where we stood with Pollock and Frontzeck. all this money has gone to our head, we should limit ourselves to signing that kind of player.

bizzbo said:

still, I can't argue against this post. at least we knew where we stood with Pollock and Frontzeck. all this money has gone to our head, we should limit ourselves to signing that kind of player.
Yes I do, perhaps when I get my chippy tomorrow they'll rap it up in rags - don't really see the whole point in newspapers.

bizzbo said:

lol.

agreed
samharris said:
funny how fans on here are the same ....start off good then turn shite..

we lost,get over it please..

BLUE MOAN,NO WONDER UR STANDING ALONE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.