even in another generation

bainy

Well played to the blues that made it to Norwich today. Probably the smallest ever following we have taken there. Yes the £50 tik price and early ko didn’t help.

Well played to the blues that made it to anfield last week. Probably the smallest ever following we have taken there in recent times (yes I know the 80s wern't great!). And Yes the £50 odd tik price and closest of time after Wembley didn’t help.

We seem to have a smaller than ever away followng when we are playing teams outside of the top 6….i may be wrong but have a feeling if we were top of the league tickets would be hard to come by! and yet we have more season card holders than ever. but there is talk of a ballot for away tickets…talk or overhauling the loyalty points because its no fair…talk or getting rid of supporters clubs…………..talk is cheap!

Well played again to the blues that went…worryingly though, why has the away day following started to diminish?

Last edited:
quite simply ko time. had it been a sunday I would have gone. lunchtime Saturday is the absolute worst time for me.

Cost versus return. I went to Klanfield and I went today, but every powder puff, shitehawk of a performance like those two, reduces the likelihood of my going to the next game. The £30 away cap is great news IMO, but at the moment I'm having to spend a lot of hard earned cash on something that is becoming an increasingly frustrating pastime, and eventually something will have to give. In the past I'd have worn it, but it's just too expensive right now

Cost versus return. I went to Klanfield and I went today, but every powder puff, shitehawk of a performance like those two, reduces the likelihood of my going to the next game. The £30 away cap is great news IMO, but at the moment I'm having to spend a lot of hard earned cash on something that is becoming an increasingly frustrating pastime, and eventually something will have to give. In the past I'd have worn it, but it's just too expensive right now
its pellers, it just dire stuff. next season you'll be right up for it again you'll see.

if we took our away following today and and superimposed it on the away sections at the ethiad, i think the result would be;

- south stand lower full
- south stand middle, half full
- south stand upper, fully of city as we wouldn't of sold this out

Worrying times i think....and we would of been singing (as norwich did loads of times) - 'u couldnt sell all your tickets'
-

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.