Even the kit man is off now

On a serious note.

Don’t you think it’s a bit strange that both the long serving grounds man and kit man have decided to leave the club so close together? Coincidence or…?
Keep everyone on their toes, people become too familiar and take liberties.

Easily in the top 10 most annoying bellends of all time.

As if the person who puts things in a washing machine and jumps around like a 4 year old for a living needs to make any kind of statement when they leave employment.

He’ll be wanting a statue of an ironing board next.

Being Chapman's understudy and then taking on the main role would be like winning the lottery for most fans, nice wage, amazing bonuses and living it up with a winning City team. This guy was literally the worlds luckiest man.

It seemed like he contributed positively to the dressing room environment and was a friend to many players, so for that we should be thankful.

He was young and clearly in a dream job with a lot of perks. I can’t imagine a YouTube show would be as lucrative. I have to figure there is more to the story?

Easily in the top 10 most annoying bellends of all time.

As if the person who puts things in a washing machine and jumps around like a 4 year old for a living needs to make any kind of statement when they leave employment.

He’ll be wanting a statue of an ironing board next.
Made me laugh and spit out part of my fried egg sandwich!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.