Event ticket question

Ed68

Got to say since Oasis at MR there has been no band performing I've wanted to see so have no idea about buying event tickets.

My wife wants some One Direction tickets for a friends daughter and tells me we should get a pre-sale offer and need to get them before they sell out.

I'm pretty sure they won't sell out straight away with the size of the stadium but anyway - can any of you let me know when we would expect to see any news. Guessing you may have daughters/wives into the tripe we usually host.

Any responses would be appreciated.

Trust me as a man with experience of the scourge that is 1D. I got my daughters (and there Mum which pleased her no end) tickets for the Arena show in March. The tickets for this tour, which was around 20 Arena dates sold out within 30 minutes. These dates will sell out if not quicker then not very much longer.
If your Mrs wants these tickets get as many online devices set up that you can & join the queue at 10 on Saturday.

Ed68 said:
Got to say since Oasis at MR there has been no band performing I've wanted to see so have no idea about buying event tickets.

My wife wants some One Direction tickets for a friends daughter and tells me we should get a pre-sale offer and need to get them before they sell out.

I'm pretty sure they won't sell out straight away with the size of the stadium but anyway - can any of you let me know when we would expect to see any news. Guessing you may have daughters/wives into the tripe we usually host.

Any responses would be appreciated.

check out their website,or even join the fan club if there is one, which there almost certainly will be. Fan club members sometimes get pre sale deals.

They will sell out within hours if not minutes, believe me they are a ticket selling machine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.