events at sunderland

marco

will have one eye on this on sunday so which is the best site to have the live scores up on my phone sky sports live scores seem to run about 6 minutes behind real time are there any better ones out there

think I will take the old transister pocket radio with an ear peace and listen to 5 live or GMR

Go old school and buy a cheap mono transistor radio which you hold clamped to one ear for 90 minutes. Wear a flat cap, glasses and a doleful expression for the authentic early 80s Kippax miserabilist look

At the ground there is no chance of a connection... my advice is a small radio.

if you can get a data feed then i recommend Twitter/Seesmic. Then add the football score twitter accounts, bbc sport etc etc...

Blue Bowler said:
think I will take the old transister pocket radio with an ear peace and listen to 5 live or GMR
I'm doing that. Not that we should need to worry about what happens at Sunderland but more worried about Bolton at Stoke. If the 6-fingered ones go a couple of goals up then we can hopefully tell the QPR players they're safe.

Blue>Red said:
at the ground theres no hope of signal

This is true for me on Vodafone, although some around me seem to get a signal. must be one of the networks with good coverage there.

The bar we're going to to watch the game, will also have the Rags game on at the same time.....interesting :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.