Events at The Etihad?

kippaxchris

I live near the Etihad and going to Asda a few times these past 2 months there has been a lot of changes to the stadium for the concerts & the Magic Weekend stuff like the main entrance banner keeps changing for whoever is performing and there has been a big fence built around the away end with shops installed and there are proper hanging banners for every artist that is playing on all the lampposts inside the ground so i'm just wondering who pays for all this stuff do City pay for it or do we pay for it out of the money we receive for use of the stadium or does the artists label pay for it all? Also can the money we receive for concerts go towards FFP?

kippaxchris said:
I live near the Etihad and going to Asda a few times these past 2 months there has been a lot of changes to the stadium for the concerts & the Magic Weekend stuff like the main entrance banner keeps changing for whoever is performing and there has been a big fence built around the away end with shops installed and there are proper hanging banners for every artist that is playing on all the lampposts inside the ground so i'm just wondering who pays for all this stuff do City pay for it or do we pay for it out of the money we receive for use of the stadium or does the artists label pay for it all? Also can the money we receive for concerts go towards FFP?

Don't know about the rest but the answer to this is yes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.