Eventually it's coming,but...

Bloody hell that's a tough question. I would have to go for Merlin and Sergio equally. The only reason I haven't included Vinny as well is purely because he will still be around the club but he will be an enormous loss on the pitch and in the dressing room.

Very tough question I mean Sergio is an absolute legend not only for the Agueroooooo moment but for all his goals and sunny demeanour but for me Spanish Dave will break my heart when he leaves - a fabulous Professional - it was great to hear Carragher and Gary Neville both saying they want him to win PFA Player of the season. A very special individual

I think it'll be Vinny for me because he won't want to go. The other two will have done their stint and we'll be happy for them to be closer to home, especially after what Sergio said about Benjamin and the stress Silva had with Mateo.

Vinny's life is more Manchester centred and I also think he'd want to stay and play with us forever. So for that reason I'll more upset - cause he'll be heartbroken too

I’ll shed tears when Dave calls it a day then it’ll be the king has gone, long live the new king, Bernardo.

My lad was watching "all or nothing" earlier.....my exact words to him was,"he's gonna be some player for us".
Another question,personally I think he can hit the status of Merin in time..thoughts?

Kompany. While I love Silva and Kun just as much, Vinnie has really taken the club to his heart and gone beyond what you expect from a footballer off the pitch.

We should keep silva till he is 40! Just let him walk and play in the easy home games. Will still be the best player.

Watching him stroll around Sunday was like art. He is a genius. So glad to see he is finally getting the recognition he deserves. I so hope he gets player of the year.

Silva... cos I don't think Vinny will leave the club, he'll join the coaching staff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.