Everton 2017/18

Do you reckon that ****, mike fat fucker porky parry will go on about the spending like he did about us, bet nothing is said from the tosser

Think i heard him on Talksport the other day, muttering something about playing with the big boys.
Two faced bastard. He's a plastic anyway, from Chester.

It's not like you could even say he'd play ok in a different position more fitting a mature head. Or that they could use his leadership and experience to good effect.

He is just a dead weight. They'd be better off promoting a youth prospect if they just want a feel-good fan-appeasing stunt.

Mature head? Rughead you mean

the twats are two faced and now its ok for them to spend somebody else money and take on the big boys look everton are a big club and just like manchester city a sleeping giant that needed things to fall into place like new stadium and a big money backer now everton have the big money backer it will be even more they will need a new stadium with 50.000 plus and then can take the next step

but for me its to late for everton having that big money owners there is 5 already top clubs in the premier league under the new rules in FFP and then united the room for another club is going to be small and the others will not just go away and any new signings will always be based on money and who is willing to pay the most also the ground for stable club in europe and champions league will mean spending more and more in the chase to catch up

football in the premier league is not going to be a merry go round the big clubs will not let another club be in the gang and manchester city are still in many eyes are not in the big club gang but we are and then you have united and at some point will spend mega money and build a squad of superstars and blow the others out of the watch am talking £billions not £millions in a transfer window so everton will fine the market a nightmare and what they are spending now is going to be small feed and not world class talent lining up and wanting to sign for them

I think Keane is a good signing for them, but looks like they have overpaid to me.

This time last year we had an Everton clown on here telling us how they would be competing with us in 12 months, well they do seem to be competing with our local rivals at least.

I think Keane is a good signing for them, but looks like they have overpaid to me.

This time last year we had an Everton clown on here telling us how they would be competing with us in 12 months, well they do seem to be competing with our local rivals at least.
Not sure we can possibly comment on overpaying for CH's......

just weird that Keane was a couple of years below me at school, and now someone's paid £30m for him. Wasn't even the prospect out of the 2 of them, was always his brother Will that everyone fawned over. Mad.

Good signings so far, albeit I doubt any would make any of the XI's of Chelsea, City or United.

As we saw with Leicester though the team is the most important.

I still think a lot rides on whether or not Everton keep Lukaku, because I am reading rumours they want Rooney which I believe would be a backwards step and just a sentimental signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.