Everton 2017/18

Last week I was at M/cr airport going out to Naples. I was in my City shirt and as I passed through security a 'guard' had a friendly dig about City. He then admitted he was an Everton fan and as I wandred off his parting shot was that is they got BFS as a manager he would be suicidal. I hope his missus hides the paracetemol tonight.

Hasn't he stole enough money from the England job...

Just like woy did..

You can't be fucking serious?! There is something seriously wrong with managerial appointments in this country. Do foreign leagues rotate their own bunch of useless twats to obtain mid table mediocrity? Carefully timing sackings just to get enough 'new manager bounce' to keep them up?

Also http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41878954

These are not just allegations, but allegations with a paper trail. I think this is very serious. You can be sure that club like West Ham will be on to this.

Ah yes. Arsenal and Everton, the clubs that aways "do things the right way." Moyes' famous quote during the Lescott transfer saga was that City were a club with "no class." After all our owners invest in local comunities while theirs filter profits into the hands of super-rich Oligarchs. Meanwhile Arsenal fans are still waiting to see investments from the money made on the Highbury land deals! It will be a long wait.

I would be absolutely gutted if something terrible happened to Everton.

I have always been a great admirer of their football style, & the way their fans take each hardship which comes their way, without complaint & with an even handed outlook, no sense of entitlement nor jealousy of others & not to forget the wonderful wit & insight of their 'celebrity' followers such as Mike Parry. The players they uncovered who are now household names, such as Wayne Rooney & even signings like Fellaini, how much poorer we would have been without them.

I can only hope this is mere tittle tattle & that this great institution of fair mined folk, doesn't plummet down the leagues in disgrace & die.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.