Everton 2017/18

Fucking hope not. firstly because i detest everything the pair of them stand for, and secondly so it'll hopefully keep you quiet about the pair of them. Surprised you've not jumped ship and become a toffee now as you seem to be these two ****s biggest fan boy.

Not at all, i just don't let my hatred and bitterness blind me from the truth.

Rooney has never been world class, but a good player over the years and deserves credit for his goal record for England - don't care about his personality

Big Sam did a great job for us, promoted us, left us in Europe - would dearly love him back - don't care about his personality

I hate it when players who've obviously downed tools previously suddenly decide they'll actually try when it suits them.
Cnuts

I've seen everton fans only the other day saying it's the worst everton side they've ever seen and they are getting relegated, now after one win they are fine..... they never had a bad team and i think at worst they will finish mid table.

Not at all, i just don't let my hatred and bitterness blind me from the truth.

Rooney has never been world class, but a good player over the years and deserves credit for his goal record for England - don't care about his personality

Big Sam did a great job for us, promoted us, left us in Europe - would dearly love him back - don't care about his personality
No he doesnt. He has scored countless penalties against no mark opposition in meaningless friendlies and hardly any when it mattered.

No he doesnt. He has scored countless penalties against no mark opposition in meaningless friendlies and hardly any when it mattered.

But but but he scored a goal from the halfway line, surely an England recall is called for, he could lead us to victory in Russia.

nah, that's like saying Aguero scores most of his goals against ''sh*t'' teams

if your're the top scorer of your nation, you deserve credit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.