Everton (A) | Game Postponed

So Pep personally rang Ancelloti before the game and informed him of the situation and Neverton still produce that statement , it sounds Pep was acting like a friend , Ancelloti is 61 years old and certainly more at risk than his staff and players. Cant understand what Neverton were trying to achieve , perhaps they want to get onside with the hateful eight , well congratualtions you scouse losers , its now the nasty nine.
Ten with them

They were absolutely gash. We would have battered them. They should be thankful the game was postponed.

Everton knew that statement would reflect badly on City, because it implied that City had not involved them, when the truth was their manager actually had been contacted directly by Pep Guardiola. Eventually after 4 days Ancelotti finally showed some good will in this situation, and fair play that he did, but he could have spoken earlier.

That club sort to get the 3 pints for nothing, and as someone pointed out here, curry favour with the Nasty Nine.

Everton tried to profit out of Covid, and it is no surprise.

Did read on SKY that an Everton spokes person had demanded `full disclosure` made me laugh, how stupid can you get, ones medical records are highly sensitive and the FA handing them over to Everton could leave them with a big lawsuit, but i could not understand why Everton did not trust the FA`s decision
If neverton fc thought the PL would do something to our benefit and to the detriment of another club, then they are as deluded as their horrible fan base. The people’s club my arse, how the fuck do they work that one out? Racism, Stanley knives and throwing bottles at families hardly merits that self proclaimed title, just as daft as their cuntish red mates

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.