Everton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Played first half like we were severely jet lagged but second half Rodri, Phil and Bernie looked like they decided we were winning this.

how bad was that ref today. The yellow for Jack was ridiculous but it wasn’t the only awful decision.
Thought we started pretty well but as usual we missed chances and conceded from their first shot, this has to stop.

You know all of arrivals were licking their lips when they saw us down 1.

A mate of mine who’s an Arsenal supporter before the game was very much hoping we drop points, and we know that away at Everton has been a problem as I can certainly recall.

To come back and perform the way we did shows the character that I recall winning us the titles in the past.

it also speaks to what we heard some of our fans bring up as a possible benefit underestimated to the importance of the club World Cup and winning it (rather empahtically - even the last match I think against a club so determined to win is maybe more valuable than we realise):

- Building confidence for the players coming into this match after a poor runner form

- A short respite in warm weather, that some of our players might’ve enjoyed to get away from the UK and the media and cold, especially for our players from warm climates who always dream of sunny Spain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.