Everton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I thought he was always complimentary about all the teams that play in red…..but not really negative about us
Yeah, you could be right, i think he's particularly effusive about the scousers though...but i've had a drink (can you blame me after the first half?!)

I said win by any means so im delighted we did that but i do think we got away with that a bit tbh. We were obviously better second half after a diabolical first half but look at the source of the goals, One is a wonder shot from nowhere. Ones a penalty and the others a mistake from their keeper. Aside from a few other potential worldies from phil, we didn't really create much and pep continues to set us up with really odd decisions that are simply not working.

Take the 3 points and hopefully just keep chugging along until January. If we don't drop any more points and we get key players back and ideally a few signings to bolster the tiny squad we could be in a great position. If we drop points again before then though, we might be leaving ourselves too much to do. Next few games are huge for just getting the points on the board.

Like all good fighters when your back is on the ropes and wobbling you find a knockout blow, Phil Foden's strike tonight knocked the stuffing out of Everton and they smelt and felt the force of the mighty Manchester City Champions.

Down to the bare bones again and we still found a way to win, it's crazy to think the players missing and a small squad and down at halftime it looked like another dark night to come, But Phil Foden became a man tonight he took the game by the scruff of the neck,

I said in the week forget the golden badges the hard yard and fight it starts now and when it hurts and you start to feel the pain you look for the players to pick you up and take that extra yard and go and win a game on their own

Champions and the best team still have to do the hard yards and dig in and face the ugly side of the game and win.
Questions were being asked have we still got the balls to do it again, well tonight we are not going away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.