Everton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I'd pay a lot of money for an audience with Pep where he runs through that first half and says what his thinking is. Sometimes, I find it really hard to fathom and, for me, it's just has to be a question of blind faith that it will come good.

Either way, a lot of character in that performance again. Impressed with Kovacic and Gvardiol when they came on.

I think these knee jerk reactions are daft. Nunes is not woeful. There is definitely a player in there which is not just me opinion but Pep's. Give the lad a chance
It’s not a knee jerk reaction.

I said the first time I watched him he’s mediocre as fuck. I’ve said it every time since.

The man is not a City level player.

That’s a huge result in the context of the season. The others seeing us 1 down at half time must have had their hopes up….dashed brutally by a really classy, dominant second half.

It was important to keep the momentum of the club WC and we did. Great show of camaraderie between the players, Pep and the fans. Hopefully the start of one of our runs.

Foden was majestic and everyone played their part.

Ref was managing the game beautifully for Webb. Tarkowski was like the playground bully smashing people left, right and centre. I’m not even sure the Grealish one was a free kick. My favourite foul was the one of Alvarez with 10 seconds left. Ref took about three seconds to give it, no way he would have done if it was 2-1 - read these cunts like a book.

Rest up boys and bag another 3 points at the weekend.

Despite everything, Phil Foden is still a humble lad who has won more in his life that most other footballers dream about when they lace up their first pair of football boots.

And he still has potential years ahead of him; I hope i'm able to witness it.

I'd pay a lot of money for an audience with Pep where he runs through that first half and says what his thinking is. Sometimes, I find it really hard to fathom and, for me, it's just has to be a question of blind faith that it will come good.

Either way, a lot of character in that performance again. Impressed with Kovacic and Gvardiol when they came on.
Yeah, me too re: kov and gvard. Thought they both did very well I thought. Kovacic, and i'm not a massive fan, does a better job alongside rodri it seems.

The good signs are we seem to have a very good 75 minutes in us at the moment, the bad sign is we seem to have a 15 minutes where we turn off. Lucky for us the 15 this week was before the first half whistle and not the final whistle. I swear if we can iron all that out then we are very much in a title race.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.