Everton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

It’s not a knee jerk reaction.

I said the first time I watched him he’s mediocre as fuck. I’ve said it every time since.

The man is not a City level player.
What I'm saying is give him a season here and then judge, that's all. The list of players who take time to find their feet in ghis team and club before becoming so good for us including the likes of Bernardo, Leroy 6 months), Ake, Gundogan, Rodri (Plodri anyone?) Etc,
If Nunes has not improved by next season the fair enough.

Everyone chatting shit about the pen on Amazon, been on about it for ages despite agreeing to a man it was a pen… City would still have won that game regardless ffs…!!!
Got to change the rules now, ex ref says can't have defenders with arms behind backs all the time (like we do as we always get penalised).

How long was Alvarez waiting to take that penalty. To score was fucking class. He's not at his best at the moment, but that's some big balls stuff.
Got lucky. Poor Penalty for me, thankfully Pickford dived out of the way!!

For those in the match day thread who thinks that the whole football association, refs, authorities, var, tv companies, match pundits etc are against City then take a chill pill and have a listen to this....it might not be them. A dose of belief might do you good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.