Everton (A) Post Match Thread

Agreed, he’s always gone under the radar though. The best stat of all is that’s david silva this season has averaged 2.92 points per game. Quite frankly, that is absolutely bonkers. If it wasn’t for that walker red card against Everton he’d be averaging 3 points per game.

That is absolutely insane. Surely the best record of any key player over a season.

I agree with @Vic DeBruyne had an incredible purple patch where he was just outrageous. But he’s had a few peaks and troughs over the season.

Silva has been consistently brilliant all season. It’s hard to not give him MOM in every single game he plays in. I don’t think he’s got a hope of winning the league or writers POTS because what he does seems to go over a lot of their heads. He’s getting my vote for City player of the year, though.

That is absolutely insane. Surely the best record of any key player over a season.

I agree with @Vic DeBruyne had an incredible purple patch where he was just outrageous. But he’s had a few peaks and troughs over the season.

Silva has been consistently brilliant all season. It’s hard to not give him MOM in every single game he plays in. I don’t think he’s got a hope of winning the league or writers POTS because what he does seems to go over a lot of their heads. He’s getting my vote for City player of the year, though.
Yeah, Silva is one of those players that goes under the radar for a lot of fans. I’m sure if you asked players who the hardest player to play against in the league was, most would say David.

why would you leave?

Millionaire ownership happy days!! Sell your only decent striker bring in a washed up Shrek a couldn't get in a shit rag team Schneiderlin then appoint another GPC favourite BFS with his prehistoric football why would you stay? Obviously they're the new Sunderland all them rag links poor ****s...

Top it off watch your team getting a footballing lesson..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.