Everton (a) post-match thread

Not our best performance but I thought we played much better second half and we were cranking up the pressure until we finally got the goal.

Big 3 points. Just need to find a way to keep winning so happy with that overall.

We were very poor in the first half but very in control second half as Everton tired.

Fucking hell that was so blatantly a penalty it’s unbelievable. Even Liverpool and United would have they given against them! I can’t believe it wasn’t given haha!

I know they’d still have to score it so it doesn’t mean it’s definitely mean it would have been 1-1, and even if it was scored we still might have got a winner (just like Spurs last week).

But oh well, fuck it! Haha
OFFSIDE not that youll hear about it from the media

Had to work hard to break them down. Not at our best by a long way. Still, we created a few good chances and Pickford kept them in the game. Thought he would give the penalty against Rodri, but I also thought it may be a bit high on the arm; and luckily VAR agreed. A good and desperately needed 3 points, which is going to boil some piss all weekend.

if that's our worst half then what a season we have had.

2nd half we were good and were hammering them. Everton played well. They had very limited objectives and it was going to be a very difficult game. Massive 3 points.

We were really good in the second half. Solid in first. Patience was required against an aggressive hard working and energetic opponent who ran out of steam in the face of our possession game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.