Everton (a) post-match thread

We need our mojo back for the derby. Out of the traps, up and at them early doors. Think we need Bernardo in the middle with Rodders. It was too slow today. Kev needs to be much more influential in the derby. Let's get our form back and batter them.

If anyone reckons there's any sort of "conspiracy" to get the Dippers to the title - I present Exhibit A, the stonewall penalty against Rodri today.
Not sure what was going through his head - the only way I see that we've got away with it is there's not an Everton player close by.
(I'm not sure about offside checks in the build up as Sky were only showing the handball)
Oh and - THANK FUCK FOR THAT

We re not playing particularly well at the moment.

And as good a manager Pep is' feel like it is his fault with weird team selections, and Shoe horning players in to the side.
Silva kdb and Rodri need to be in midfield as silva gives us that tenetious bite and as much as I love gundo he is a luxury we cannot atm . Thought stones was good but foden was fantastic and deserved the goal . Rodri got lucky as I thought it was a stonewall penalty but we move on

I feel that’s the most important result so far this season.
Good to see more Merseyside salty tears.
Rinse the rags next week now.

I got so worried at the tone of the matchday thread I ended up after 15 mins thinking we were going to lose we must have been playing so badly so I have only just checked back and was mighty relieved to see we won. We need goals though to get that goal difference back up again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.