Everton (A) | Post Match Thread

I said in the match day thread, we never seem to have an easy game here. After the first goal, this was as easy as it could have been…. A bit shocked but a very good efficient performance!!

We are light years ahead of the others because of the world class professionalism of our club. We are the under 18 and EDS national champions, and our under 11’s just won an international competition.

From top to bottom we have striven to be the best, and we now have the privilege of watching this play out on the pitch.

The others can whinge and complain as much as they like, but it’s up to them to catch up to us, and believe me that is going to take our competitors years!

Congrats guys. Gutted for us but you cant switch of for a second v City. Thought we done well first 35 mins and could have been in twice with Doucoure and DCL but for Walkers pace. Anybody else is not getting back there.

Much better when we switched shape but think you just took the foot off the gas.

Good luck in the last 2 games. Hopefully we can get a win (or 2) in the next few games

I listened to 5 live pre match and it was a solid hour of talking the Toffees up on the back of last week's result and how Calvert Lewin was going to be the spark to light Everton up and give us a real tough game.

The beeb really don't like us do they.
No.. they like Jimmy Saville.

No need for Everton to go health for leather as they've got bigger games to come. I'm sure Dyche, in not so many words, told them not to pick up any injuries.

Nice from Gundogan there - I knew their centre backs were concentrating on Erling!
But he certainly told them they had free licence to leave some on our players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.